CURRENT FUNDED RESEARCH PROJECTS
- "CIF: Small: Collaborative Research: Network Event Detection with Multistream Observations." NationalScience Foundation. (Led by Veeravalli, with Y. Liang (Syracuse).) August 1, 2016 - July 31,
- "CIF: Medium: Collaborative Research: Quickest Change Detection Techniques with Signal Processing Applications." National Science Foundation. (Led by Veeravalli, with G. Fellouris (Illinois) and G. Moustakides (Rutgers).) August 1, 2015 - July 31, 2019.
- "Dynamic Data Driven Information Fusion For Situational Awareness," Air Force Office of Scientific Research. (B. Chen, Syacuse (lead).) April 15, 2016 - April 14, 2020.
- "EAGER-DynamicData: A Scalable Framework for Data Driven Real-Time Event Detection in Power Systems," National Science Foundation. (With A. Dominguez-Garcia.). September 1, 2015 - August 31, 2018
- "WiFiUS:Message and CSI Sharing for Cellular Interference Management with Backhaul Constraints." Funded by the National Science Foundation, March 2015 - February 2018.
- "CIF: Large: Collaborative Research: Controlled Sensing, and Distributed Signal Processing and Decision-Making in Networked Systems." Funded by the National Science Foundation, August 15, 2011 - August 15, 2017. (Collaborative proposal led by D. Teneketsis at U. Michigan and V. Veeravalli at Illinois.)